A final farewell to your loved one is a unique moment in time.
There comes a day in our lives when everything changes. Now imagine a ceremony on that day, with the words to express your love and a ritual that reflects your love. A personalized ceremony can bring comfort to the bereaved, a tribute to their loved one’s life and a celebration of that life.
As Celebrant I am there to assist you with all aspects of the final care of your beloved. Guiding and helping you through the ’thought process’, listening when you unfold your memories and stories, your photographs, tears and laughter that will bring honour to your loved one, and making the occasion a memorable one that you can look back on with fondness.
MY ROLE AS CELEBRANT:
- Help you create a funeral service using the information given to me by the family.
- Personlised true celebration, of their life.
- Honouring the fullness of their life.
- Family involvement.
- Reflecting what their life meant.
- Saying the final farewell.